You can think of strategy as the key to learning new knowledge The best way to learn is to teach.
With that in mind, you might ask yourself, how many courses have you built and taught — about the things you are trying to learn?
Good question! Most of us would answer, “none”. Mea culpa. I am starting on a new path in this blog, where I will be building courses around some core ideas
- What – what do I want to learn
- Structure – how do I structure the course to teach it
- Materials – where do I find the core knowledge that I need to apply
- Content – how do I fill out the course with great content
- Test – How do I test myself to level up
You can remember this by What Smart Man Can Teach?